Wednesday 25 July 2012

A Brief History...

Hi there everyone!
I've been trying to think of something to write for a couple of days now - I must admit, this whole 'first ever post' thing is a bit nerve wracking. It's people's first opinion of me! Eeek! After much pondering, I've decided that I'll start by sharing a few facts about myself - some are boring, some are a little strange - but I don't want to be insincere with this blog.
Well, here goes...

- My name is Rachel and I live and study in New Zealand. 
- I am 20 years old
- I study Psychology at University and I'm about to complete my final year. I still have no idea what I want to do after Uni. This is a little scary.
- I'm a major geek/nerd/whatever you're desired label. I LOVE movies (especially comic book ones), and I watch way too much TV. So much in fact that sometimes I forget that the characters are fictitious, and half expect to see them walking around in everyday life.
- Trashy reality TV is my guilty pleasure. Anything Jersey Shore related, including its British (and better in my opinion) equivalent. The obsession has not reached Real Housewives lows yet...
- I'm a master at procrastination. Seriously, if it was a sport, I'd be an Olympian.
- I will never ever put my arms or legs out of bed at night. 
- I'm terrified of Bees and Moths. 
- My favourite colour is yellow, but I rarely wear it. 
- If I could have one wish, I'd want to be able to sing. Right now, I could probably break some wine glasses with my attempts.
- I can't eat cheese cold. But I'll eat it melted. Strange, I know.
- I love cats. Especially giant fluffy ones.
- The only bone I've ever broken is my toe. Not as major as a leg or arm, but still painful!
- I'd love to travel the world someday. So far I've made it to Australia, Fiji and England. I hope to add America to this list very soon!

Well, that is all I can think of right now. I just want to finish my first ever post by saying: My life is in no way interesting, it's actually quite average. I'm using this as a way to document the little things in my life that make me smile. Hopefully, they can make you smile as well. 

p.s. I must say a MASSIVE thank you to my bestie Sinead, who designed everything you see on this blog. I have zero designing skills. I haven't worked out how to add links to this yet, so check out her blog called 'Sinead in the Sun'. 

p.p.s. apologies if there are any horrendous spelling mistakes. I wrote this really late at night.




No comments:

Post a Comment