Sunday 23 September 2012

The Week That Was

As I sat here today and wrote my Sunday Social post, I realised I hadn't actually done a normal post since the last Sunday Social. Oops. I'm still pretty terrible at regularly blogging.
This week, I've actually had a few exciting things happen! It's quite rare for me to have more than one exciting thing per week, so here's an update for ya'll:

Monday:
Monday is my one each week that I don't have Uni! Yay! However, I did have some Uni work to do. Spent a whole half hour on that, then decided that a trip to the supermarket for sour gummy worms was in order. Sinead accompanied me there, and I ended up feeding her a very exciting dinner of chicken pasta. She provided cheesecake for dessert! While at the supermarket, I found this.......

The best marketing campaign ever. Well done Coca Cola. 
Tuesday:
Woke up feeling ill. Was I actually sick, or just really hungry? Oh wait, that's why! I'm interviewing for Disney tonight! Spent the rest of the day freaking out about it.
I did buy a new CD though. Listening to my future Irish husband always makes things better.
Such an amazing album! Go buy it!


Wednesday:
Just realised nothing happened this day. Let's move on.

Thursday:
Wen't to Bokwa for the second time. For those of you who are scratching your heads right now, Bokwa is a form of exercise combining dancing and boxing. We dance in the shape of letters as well, so it's easy to get the hang of. My flatmates and I have decided we wan't to get fit, so we are going every week! It's such a good workout!

Friday:
The parental unit was over for a visit. We went out to lunch. Free food for me. Excellent.

Saturday + Sunday:
We've come full circle. Pretty much sat on my butt at home all weekend. I'm going out to visit my Aunty tomorrow to see about a potential job once I finish Uni, which is great because I'm poor. :)

Hope all of you lovely readers had a fantastic week!
xoxo - Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment