Sunday 4 November 2012

Sunday Social!!

It's that time again! The time where I should be studying for my last ever exam tomorrow, but have decided to do bloggy stuff instead. I'm awesome at procrastination. Fo' reals - I should get an award.....

Sunday Social


What is currently on your wish list? 
Basically everything on Modcloth. Also, many technological things. An iPhone mainly. And a new iPod as mine is slowly dying. Die fast iPod so I can replace you!

Share a new iPhone app you have recently discovered that we all need:
Sadly, I do not own an iPhone. *cries inside* 

What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
New Zealand is always WAAAAY behind on tv shows and it's the most annoying thing ever. First world problems. So, I tend to watch everything online. Right now I'm loving Revolution and Arrow. Damaged but sexy dude with spartan-like abs? Yes!

Share your social media links for us to follow you on & tell us which your fave and why:
Twitter!  Pinterest!  Would love to have an Instagram but I don't really see the point as I don't own an iPhone. I also don't have a Facebook for my blog yet - but here's the link for my personal Facebook! Although you won't find out much about me, I have all the privacy settings on. My fav would probably be Twitter, I'm only just starting to use it actively though. 

What is a TV series/movie/song you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
Songs: I have a few - 'Poison & Wine' by The Civil Wars, 'Six Degrees of Separation' by The Script, 'Boston' by Augustana, and many many more.
T.V Shows: Supernatural (I own most of the seasons on dvd), Parks & Recreation, Happy Endings.
Movies: Anchorman and Mean Girls. Can pretty much quote them both. 

Well, that's it for this week! Hope all of you lovely readers had an awesome week!

xoxo Rach


7 comments:

  1. I love both of those movies too, and quote them frequently. Is butter a carb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has the best quotes!! that movie will never not be funny :)

      Delete
  2. Anchorman is one of my favorite movies too. Ugh that sucks you guys are behind on TV but at least you can watch them online! I am loving revolution too!
    XO,
    Whitney
    http://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully it can stay interesting past season one! knowing jj abrams, it could get really strange rally fast haha :)

      Delete
  3. i watch arrow too :) oliver is sexy!!

    the civil wars are so good,love their voices and melodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I have seen this design in someone's portfolio before. :) Found you via Sunday Social. I agree with you and Whitney, Anchorman is AWESOME! Cute blog, I'll be back here. :) Please visit me if you can, too.

    xo,
    Brani Laine
    thatsjustlovelyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You probably saw my blog in Sinead's portfolio over at Sinead in the Sun. She desgined it for me :)

      Delete