Saturday 5 January 2013

It's all getting real now!

Alright, so by now it's obvious, due to the amount of times I've mentioned it,  that I'm going on a trip to the USA in August to be a part of the Disney International Program!


Right now, I'm in the midst of starting to plan everything. I've been to see a travel agent and looked into some flight options - and I think I've found one that looks perfect! I also go back to work on Monday, and can once again start collecting those dollars! I'll definitely need them!

Every time I think about going off to Florida, it doesn't seem real. Up until last night. One of my good friends Abbie officially left our little ol' town this morning and is flying out to Orlando tomorrow at midday!! We had a leaving party for her last night, complete with paper lanterns that we released into the sky, and a crazy game of Cranium. It was so much fun, but so sad to be seeing Abbie off for a whole year!
(you can follow Abbie's blog about her Disney adventure here). 

Now that Abbie has officially left, it all feels so real. It's officially 6 months today that I will be flying off to America to start my adventure! It seems like such a long time, but I'm thinking that the time will fly by. Especially with SO MUCH to organise. 

Good luck Abbie! I know you will do amazing and I can't wait to see you over in America in August! 

Off to a 21st tonight, so I've got to start getting ready. 

Love as always,
Rach x0x0

2 comments:

  1. Will you be going for the whole year as well? It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'll be going for a whole year too! 5th August 2013 till 1 August 2014! It's going to be weird being away at Christmas and New Year and stuff. But I think Christmas at Disney is pretty awesome too lol.

      Delete