Saturday 12 January 2013

January Obsessions

I'm excited to be starting a new monthly traditon - It's called monthly faves. Every month, I will show you what I've been obsessing over. Sounds fun right?
Most importantly,  I found this idea through NAT, who found it through KAYLA. Make sure you check out their monthly faves too!
January Faves

January Faves by r-is-for-rachel on Polyvore

-Favourite Album: 'Halcyon' by Ellie Goulding. It's been on repeat on my iTunes and iPod for aaages. I love the tone of her voice, it's so unique. 
-Favourite TV Show: Happy Endings! It's by far one of the most underrated tv shows. It's actually hilarious and I laugh out loud during every episode. 
-Favourite Movie: The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Technically this came out last year but I've only just seen it now. Hands down one of the best movies I've ever seen. Cried like a baby too!
-Favourite Food: Can't get enough of Avocado on toast right now
-Favourite Book: I haven't read any books this month, so I'm going with my all-time fave. 'Losing Gemma' by Katy Gardner. Go read it now! The ending will shock you
-Favourite Clothing Item: My red skirt from Band of Gypsies - bought via asos.com. It's so comfy!

So there you have it, my January obsessions! What are you currently obsessing over?

3 comments:

  1. love this idea!

    what a cute new blog design you have;what a fun adventure you are embarking on for sure :)

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks AWESOME!

    And I just bought The Perks of being a Wallflower book today!!!!! So I will cry huh?? Grrrrrreat!!!

    Ellie Goulding is dating Skrillex! I should try out that cd!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but the crying is a mixture of happy and sad crying! :)
      I think Ellie and Skrillex broke up? But you can definitely tell that he was around when she made the album.

      Delete