Tuesday 26 March 2013

March Obsessions!

Hello Lovelies! 
This is when I write a post about everything I've been listening to, eating, watching, wearing, and most of all, OBSESSING over for the past month!
I missed February Obsessions, so I'm going to go hard out on this one. You're in for a treat. Hopefully. 

March Obsessions


Music Obsession: Still 'Halcyon' by Ellie Goulding! If you haven't listened to this album yet, drop what you're doing and go check it out! If you've only got time for one song, I recommend track number 2 called 'My Blood'. Its spectacular.
Movie Obsession: I just saw 'Oz The Great and Powerful'. Aside from the few cheesy moments, I thought it was such a fun and exciting movie. And the effects were amazing. I want to live in Oz (but then again, who doesn't?)
Book Obsession: I just started 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak. I'm only a few pages in, but I'm enjoying it already. That's why its here - a future obsession prediction. 
Food Obsession: It's technically a type of drink, but its simply divine. Perfect on a chilly day while snuggled up on the couch.
Clothing Obsession: My thing lately has been maxi dresses. Currently awaiting this purple one in the mail. It will be perfect for my long flight to L.A, as its soft and stretchy material.

I've saved the best til last....

T.V Obsession: GAME OF THRONES! Season 3 is back this week, and I am so amped! Just seeing this simple promo is enough to get me all excited. Furthermore, I've just seen these game of thrones themed pint glasses on the interwebs. I must have them!!!

Game of Thrones Pint Glass Set

Game of Thrones Pint Glass Set

What are you loving this month? I'm always keen for future obsessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment